The High Park Club offers one of the most unique tennis facilities in the city - 2 lawn tennis courts! Originally developed as lawn bowling surfaces, our lawn tennis courts are professionally managed and offer the only lawn tennis play available in the city.
Our clubhouse is a heritage building constructed in 1911 and offer several lounge areas, change rooms, dining facilities, and beautiful outdoor verandahs overlooking the grass tennis courts on the first and second floor. It’s a great place to enjoy a sunny afternoon and watch some great tennis. Our bar staff will be at your service to assure you don’t get dehydrated after your tennis match!
Limited membership means great court availability most days during the summer. The season is limited as we can not guarantee when the courts will open each year or when we will close them. Grass conditions also dictate if we can have one or two courts open.
- Due to nature of grass, one court may be shut down for repairs occasionally
- Season runs May - October (Weather and grass conditions permitting)
- Courts are open Mon. 4:00 pm - 9:00 p,, Tue.-Fri. 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Sat./Sun. 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm (see Rules and Regulations for more details)
- Courts are lit for night play
- Membership is restricted to 90 active members
- Unfortunately we do not offer tennis lessons at the High Park Club
- Fees: $500 per member per year (plus taxes), payable prior to June 1st
(new member initiation fee also applies)
- Ontario Tennis Association member
At this time we are not accepting applications for the Tennis Section.
Contact our Club Manager for more information on how to become a Tennis Section member.
Tel: (416) 536-8054